29.1.11



Last tuesday was my b-day! Even though I was working most of the day it turned out to be a very nice birthday. Þórunn baked some pancakes when I woke up and gave me a present which included this wonderful Elvis mask (I looove him) and a beautiful necklace she made. Another flatmate of mine, Svala, gave me a cool camera and I also got to open presents from three of my friends from home who sent me to London with some b-day gifts. Yay! I won't lie.....I do love receiving presents. Later in the day two friends of mine from work surprised me with a birthday muffin with a home made drawn candle on top, which was so sweet of them.

When I got home from work a very nice surprise awaited me as my boyfriend had come home from Iceland without me knowing about it. He also had cooked us spaghetti bolognese which he does so well.  So in the end I had a very very unexpectedly nice 2(gr)8 birthday. Oh and that's me on the last picture trying to master the famous Elvis -curling of the lip.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, ég elska elvis grímuna!
gjöfin mín verður svolítið sein þar sem kortið mitt var eitthvað ekki að virka, en ég er búin að kaupa hana núna. pósthúsið er lokað um helgar þannig... einhverntíman í næstu viku : )

ágú :**

Ásta said...

Elvis er endurfæddur í vinabæ!