30.7.11




There's something about seagulls that I find really beautiful and funny at the same time. But only when I try and ignore the predator side of them. 

Today is saturday. Usually I would go out and not think about work but I have many things to make before I go to Iceland in a few days. Yes Iceland! I've been feeling terribly homesick so I decided to go for a whole month. Going to try to work as much as I can, save up some money but most importantly to spend time in the countryside and meet my friends, hang out with my dog and family, eat fish fish fish and go swimming countless times, go to two weddings, see my boyfriend's release concert, meet the beautiful tiny Óli and hopefully see two of my best friends newborn babies! Please both be born before I go back to London! Crossing fingers. 

2 comments:

soley said...

vei hlakka svo til að hittast!

p.s. hata máva

Ásta said...

Hlakka svoooo til að hitta þig! Ég lofa að gera allt sem ég get til að ósk þín rætist ;)

P.s. sammála Sóley