22.8.11




Turns out you can't take ugly photos when the weather is this beautiful in Iceland. These are from my first weekend in august when I had spent the night before attending a wonderful wedding with my boyfriend and the day after we drove to Bugða, my parent's country cabin. This type of fog which somehow lays on the ground is called dalalæða in Icelandic, don't know the word for it in english although they probably have one. Anyway it decorated the landscape in the night around ten o'clock and I think I've never cursed my self as much for not having a working camera. I decided to take my phone out just to be able to capture the beauty of it at least a little bit.

I've been working a lot since I arrived but now I have some time to enjoy my country, meet some friends and relax a bit before I head back to London in the beginning of september. Hopefully I can show you some more Iceland pics soon.

No comments: