13.10.10



It's my mums birthday today. In the first picture she is with my dad in Kerlingarfjöll where they met in 1968 I think. Aren't they cute? More pictures from this hiking trip here and here. They used to go skiing there in the summers. Not gonna discuss climate change here but these mountains used to have much more snow and you can't really ski there in the summer anymore. Kind of sad. 


The second picture is my mum, me and my sister in Kerlingarfjöll's main cabin eating icelandic meat soup after the hike. Decided to post this picture here also cause I know she'll be happy to see it. We're both currently living abroad, my sister is an exchange student in Belgium for a year and I'm interning in London as you maybe know. 


Til hamingju með daginn elsku mamma! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mig langar ad prenta thessa mynd af ma og pa ut og hengja hana upp a vegg, hun er svo saet :)

Hilda said...

ég veit hún er æði! svo glöð að ég tók hana.....samt þurfti ég nú alveg að skikka þau til að stilla sér upp. :)

Unknown said...

ja eg man eftir tvi thegar thu vast alveg a skipa theim ad knusast og e-d :)