2.10.10













We had a really nice lazy day today. Woke up late, Snorri made eggs and bacon and then we headed to Broadway market. I love this market! It is really close by with a nice walk along the Regent's canal. And it has all kinds of mouthwatering delicacy, nice designers selling their stuff and vintage clothing. I bought a vintage french advertisement and such beautiful fabric at a nice fabric store on the street. I'll show you the fabric later. Tonight we're going to meet up with our friends and go out dancing. 


I'm going to start sharing with you some of the too many blogs I frequently visit. The first one is 3191 miles apart. They are two friends, who are 3191 miles apart in the world, and post about every week. It's the kind of blog that I look forward to reading each week and almost need to have a big cup of nice hot tea with me when I do. 

2 comments:

Thorunn Arnadottir said...

mmmm.... ég ætla að fara næstu helgi á Broadway Market. Æðislegur. Flottar myndir! :*

Hilda said...

ég kem með!