7.10.10








These pictures suggest that autumn has hit us here in London but today it feels like summer is not gone at all. For us Icelanders it's almost ridiculous to be able to go outside without a jacket when the calendar shows october! I'm not complaining at all but I still look forward to seeing the trees decorated in beautiful autumn colors. On the day that happens I'm heading straight for Hampstead Heath Park. 
These pictures are actually taken in Haggerston Park which is located close by our apartment. It's quite nice and is the home of Hackney City Farm. The farm is a very strange place and I felt rather weird walking around there. Not sure if I will visit them again but I couldn't help taking a picture of the chicken who to me always have this funny intelligent/critical/angry look on their faces. 

2 comments:

Snorri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Snorri said...

jeijj!!