7.6.12



I asked my installation girls to do a bit of a q&a for me and first up is Gunna. She's wearing a Milla Snorrason top and shorts. 

What is your name and who are you?
My name is Guðrún Heiður Ísaksdóttir and I'm mostly human.

What do you do and why? Many things to try them out.

Website:  www.facebook.com/byssukisi

Monday or friday? Friday.

Rain or sun? A little bit of both.

Summer or winter? Winter.

Tea or coffee? Coffee.

Pulsa or lifrarpylsa? I'm a vegetarian.

Stebbi or Eyvi? Who?

A bag of candy or a plate of cheeses? It depends.

Who is your most loved character in literature? Dracula.

If you could fly, where would you go first? To space.

Favorite place in Iceland? The old cemetery down town.

Favorite flower? Peony.

Favorite book? The Alchemist.

Favorite villain? Dracula.

Favorite smell? The smell of the seasons.


No comments: