11.6.12




What is your name and who are you? My name is Sara Gillies. I am half English and half Icelandic.

What do you do and why? I am an artist.

Webpage if anyhttp://sarag.tumblr.com/

Monday or friday? Friday.

Rain or sun? Sun. But sun with rain can be good.

Summer or winter? Summer.

Cats or dogs? Cats, I grew up with cats. But I love dogs too!

Tea or coffee? Coffee.

Pulsa or lifrarpylsa? Pulsa.

Stebbi or Eyvi? Eh?

A bag of candy or a plate of cheeses? Candy candy candy! Can't beat a blandi poki.

Who is your most loved character in literature? Cassandra from 'I Capture the Castle' by Dodi Smith. Woland from 'The Master and the Margarita' by Mikhail Bulgakov is also brilliant. 

Most beautiful movie ever seen? The Mirror by Andrei Tarkovsky.

What characteristics do you most envy in others? Decisiveness, I think.

If you could fly, where would you go first? Peru.

If I would give you a medal right now, what would it be for? Gibber gabbering (talking too much).

Favorite place in Iceland? Drápuhlíðarfjall, just outside Stykkishólmur.

Favorite place outside of Iceland? Cycling down the river Thames from Walton to Hampton Court.

Favorite thing to collect? Stationary.

Favorite flower? Mountain flowers in Iceland!

Favorite book? The Master and the Margarita.

Favorite villain? Stewie Griffin from Family Guy. 

Favorite sea creature? Seals.

Favorite name? My cat's name, 'Kisa'!


Favorite smell? Clean sheets that have just come off the washing line.

Favorite song of all time? Oh man, that's hard. Right now it is 'I only have eyes for you' by The Flamingos. 

Favorite film by your favorite director? Alice by Jans Svankmajer and I also tend to love Wes Anderson films. They make me feel at home.

No comments: